Chop, drop, cover. Dress, shake, nom. That’s how easy these AIP Health in a Jar meal prep salads are!
Loaded with micro nutrients, protein, and gentle fiber to support the gut, liver, thyroid, and adrenals:
-low-sugar green apple
-virgin olive oil, balsamic & Herbamare for healthy fat and flavor
Prep these a day ahead and have lunch for you for the next 4 days (grab & go, anyone?), or have 2 lunches for 2 for 2 days!
To keep these fresh, cover with a lid, then simply leave the avocados whole and the dressing on the side until ready to serve (because brown avocado and wilty greens be buggun’, yo).
For 40 more awesome AIP salads, check out this post!
These Whole30 & AIP Health in a Jar meal prep salads are a sneak-peek preview recipe from my newest mini-program:
The 7-Day Thyroid & Adrenal Recovery Plan that aids in weight loss by teaching you how to start balancing your thyroid and adrenal hormones…and heal your gut!
Here’s what you get WITH YOUR RECOVERY PLAN:
25-page RECOVERY GUIDE with these amazing holistic tips:
-Know Your Thyroid Story
-Identify Hidden Food Triggers
-Fix Your Leaky Gut
-Eat an Immune-Supportive Diet
-My thoughts on coffee, caffeine, and sugar
-Holistic tips to calm your adrenals for a pleased thyroid
-Resources for your next healing steps
18 PRINTABLE clean-eating, dairy-free, egg-free PALEO RECIPES designed to make your hormones happy (with AIP, coconut-free, and super-sensitive-gut options, too!)
SUPER easy to-make meals that don’t require complicated or lengthy cooking techniques. Spend your valuable time healing instead of cooking and cleaning up a huge dish-production!
A full PRINTABLE Grocery List to make shopping as easy as 1-2-3-happy thyroid (with coconut-free subs, too).
A printable suggested MEAL PLAN chart that’s already planned out for you, so that you can utilize your protein/fat /fiber/carb-balanced meals throughout the week…EFFORTLESSLY and guess-free.
A printable PANTRY LIST to help you stock your kitchen with vital goodness.
A printable FOOD DIARY to help you track your PHYSICAL & EMOTIONAL food reaction symptoms, and teach you how to listen to your body when it’s talking to you through foods.
Health in a Jar
- 1 medium red onion thinly sliced
- 8 cups spring mix
- 2 5- ounce cans salmon or tuna BPA-free, drained
- 2 cup shredded or sliced carrot
- 4 radishes sliced (optional)
- 2 cucumber chopped
- 2 large green apple thinly sliced
- 2 avocado diced
- Herbamare or Himalayan salt to taste
- extra virgin olive oil & balsamic vinegar to taste
- Assemble the salad by evenly distributing sliced onion, spring mix, carrot, radish, cucumber and apple between large mason jars. Cover and store in the refrigerator.
- When you are ready to eat, add avocado and balsamic vinegar to the mason jar and shake, or empty contents into a bowl, then dress. Season with salt to taste.